What's On Your Table. Want to share your hobby related project, send in up to 8 pics or a short video of what you are working on to natfka@live.com


Well, after many false starts, I finally got around to completing my Eldar Vampire Raider.
It's only taken six years...
Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of pinning the body together, or if I did I've lost them.
But It's finished now and that's the main thing.

I have recently managed to source a pair of Revenant Pulsars, and I will add them in due course so it can represent both an Eldar Vampire Raider and an Eldar Vampire Hunter.

The last couple of pictures has it alongside a Wave Serpent, a Wraithknight and various bits of Terrain for scale purposes.

            -MC Kenna 










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...