Get Involved and show us What's On Your Table: Submit up to 8 images or a short video to natfka@live.com

Not miniatures, but a wargame side project.

Since 9th edition of 40K came out, I thought about a way to do without pen and paper to count my victory points during a game.

I created an Android app to do so : Gaming Companion 40K.

This app alows you to :

- Define game settings (players, mission, objectives...)

- Count victory points during a game

- Keep track of rounds and command points

The app was at first for personal use, but I published it on Google Play Store and I hope the community will like it.

-Ben

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamingcompanion40k&pcampaignid=pcampaignidMKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1%27%3E%3Cimg%20alt=%27Get%20it%20on%20Google%20Play%27%20src=%27https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/badges/static/images/badges/en_badge_web_generic.png%27/%3E%3C/a%3E










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...