I wanted to start doing a few more bat reps when I get the chance to, and the first one will be my newly painted (by Btp) UCM against a Shaltari force at 1500pts. This was a really hair raising game, and there were a couple moments that were just crazy.


First off, I want to say that we did one thing wrong on the mission. Instead of corner deployments we came in on board edges. So beyond that everything was according to the mission.

The Mission was Search
In it you have possible objectives that you must rush out and get. Once you get on top of them, you roll a dice.

1- Bad Intelligence: Misleading Information has led to a Trap, it explodes.
2-5 Useful Intelligence: controlling player immediately scores 1 victory point
6 We've Found Something: Its an objective, and is now worth 1 victory point and treated as an objective.

It was a crazy game, and I wont ruin the video report by giving away the ending on this one.












 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...