Nothing serious, but needed a break from being online, and disconnected a bit. Refreshed, and looking forward to what is coming out some new vigor. I want to explain, but more importantly just get back doing to what I do. So read below.... or just skip ahead, and know that articles are in the works today (for late this evening).

And a super heavy thanks to all of you who reached out. I physically cannot get to all the emails without doing some sort of mass email of cutting and pasting which is not what you deserve for your concern. So thank you and here is what is happening in a short brief.

Really been doing this site for a super long time practically daily for more years than I can count. I started to feel like I was not as interested in it as much, since literally the site is not a job, or one that pays anything to keep doing it. So there started to be a few days here and there where I was not really motivated and was not posting up. I also needed to unplug and reset myself after months of a heavy work load both along with the charitable work I do, and not to mention family pull which always come first. Something always has to give. 

For Faeit 212, this meant dissapear for a bit, and unplug from it to wrap up other projects, and take a breath. 

So what's next for Faeit 212. Again a huge thank you to those of you that are sent me emails and reached out. It means a lot to have a much larger audience than I thought following the site. So expect me to be ramping up Faeit 212 again, focusing on whatever it is that is on my hobby mind, including rumors, news, games, and sometimes other ideas or concepts. This may be a slower ramp up, or it could be a jump head first into the icy water, we shall see. Oh yea, I have a ton of liquid resin I need to use, and some really cool new PLA colors to mess around with- mostly for my daughter's print projects.

For this moment though, its time to get some caffeine. Then back to what I do. 


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...