Most of you know that I was at the Nova Open promoting the Genesys Project and doing work with the Nova Open Charitable Foundation. I wanted to share this simply because this was something where the guys went out of their way to help someone out.

Im hoping you all know that Tablewar makes great game mats that are incredibly waterproof (ive spilled drinks on them during gameplay and they are awesome).


Tablewar
http://www.tablewar.com/copy-of-6x4-grassy-plains-f-a-t-mat-gaming-mat/

So the story is that I brought everything I was supposed to have for the event but forgot one thing.... you guessed it, my game mats for the Genesys Project. I of course realized it when during set up for the event on Wednesday evening (the vendor areas were not really open yet).

So in steps Tablewar who gave me a mat during set up that I was able to use and get ready for the event and was told to just take it to get set up and pay us tomorrow. They saved a ton of headache and stress about getting things moving.

So huge thank you to Tablewar for doing this. I picked up their swamp mat in a 4x4. Really appreciate them, so check them out when you get the chance.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...