What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Greetings from the Carolina's!  
Ten IX Legion assault marines. Finally on to a second legion, this time the army I have been playing since 1st ed.  Its a whole different look that I am used to for this army (Terracotta Rogue Trader or super bright orange/red 2nd ed)   but I like it.  


Been doing solids at first but now working on a tactical support squad in metallic red.  If you look carefully you'll find some really old suits of armor that I really had to dig down in my box for, as I was creating this squad, this mark of armor became OOP and I had to be creative to finish the squad.  All in all after years of painting red one way, now it is exciting again.  
-Ian  

--
leaves and stuff...
-Ian






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...