I just saw this go up over on Raging Heroes. As a huge Dark Eldar fan I thought I would share as I have taken bits and miniatures from other 40k armies and various miniature companies to make some cool conversions many times in the past for my Drukhari.


So this is from Raging Heroes and their Void Elves line. They also have a sale going on if you buy a couple sets getting the third for half off to save some bucks. I also have some of these miniatures and need to get them painted after seeing these pics. (its been a long time since Ive posted up some of my Dark Eldar so I will get some done and put them into the Whats on Your Table Lineup)

see the entirety of the article with more pics at the link
https://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/void-elves-painted-as-dark-eldars-drukhari-kabalite-warriors-more







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...