What's On Your Table: Necrons

I've been visiting this site for a long time, and have always wanted to give my own submission for the "What's On Your Table" segment as it is a favourite of mine, but until recently I haven't really had anything I felt warranted submitting. However, earlier this year I started a new army, Necrons, as they are one I have always been keen to work on but have never gotten round to doing. But with the launch of the new codex, and no other major projects going on, I decided to give it a try.


I set out to paint a 2000 point army by the end of June, a deadline I missed by about 5 days, but its more than close enough for me to happy with. Especially as I have never in my 15 years being in this hobby, actually completed an army before. I've had plenty of models, but very little painting has ever been done, as I regularly get distracted and move onto another project.

But i'll finish talking now and show off some pics of my finished army!







Will also throw in a pic of the start of my new project, as i got my necrons finished just in time for the launch of Age of Sigmar, what better project to start next?

Adam








Faeit 212 Community News

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...