The new Dropzone Commander Limited Edition rulebook is here for us to preview today. The book is hardback with raised glossy artwork and lettering on the cover and new artwork throughout. There are even some great pics that can only be previews of the new UCM ships that are coming in Dropfleet. The additional details of the infantry that we have known over the last few years is brought to life graphically and with more detail than we have ever seen before. The updated rules are included, and the book looks fantastic.
Here is a first look at it.
This is a limited edition rulebook, and while not needed to play the game, it's quite a spectacular book for your Dropzone Commander Collection. The quality of the book, from its pages, artwork, and cover is fantastic. Here are some of the details of the book from Hawk Wargames!!!
via Hawk Wargames
The Dropzone Commander Special Edition Rulebook £40.00
Limited Edition Hardback Rulebook!
This product is now available for PRE-ORDER: This product (currently on pre-order) will start shipping for delivery coinciding with the in-store release date of Saturday August 29th 2015. Orders containing pre-ordered products will be held until the ship date. If you'd like to order regular and pre-ordered products and would like the regular products to be shipped ahead of the pre-ordered ones, please place two separate orders.
We are proud to announce the release of our core rulebook, in a special limited edition, 176 page hardback run of just 1500 copies. Only a limited number of these copies will be available from us direct. The book has been reimagined, with new cover artwork, Spot UV front-plate, printed end papers and a marker ribbon, printed on thick paper stock and finished with a high quality silk coating.
20 new pages, and over 50 new pieces of artwork sit alongside lavish photographic images, creating a gorgeous tome for your coffee table, sci-fi library or gaming room. This book comes in a printed box, to ensure the book is protected, and each book is cellophane wrapped.
This special edition still includes all the gaming content of the core rulebook, including:
- Core Rules: All the rules you need to play.
- Background: Rich and detailed setting for the DzC game universe, as well as in depth background for all four races and their units. You'll be in no doubt as to where you're fighting, why you're fighting and who you're fighting with!
- Army Lists: The full stats, lists and special rules for all four races.
- Scenarios: A wide selection of scenarios to keep your games fresh!
- Colour Schemes: A wide selection of colour schemes and camouflage patterns are showcased for each race, giving you plenty of inspiration when painting your armies! Further hobby tips, articles and information will be made available from our downloads section in the coming weeks.
- Guest Painters Pages: Some inspiring work by keen gamers and painters unaffiliated with Hawk Wargames.
- Index: Double page index of terms and key phrases.
Books Printed: 1500