Just wow, a lot of new pre-orders are up now for the Dropzone Commander. In fact we get one for each faction today!!!!.
On top of the new pre-orders we also have rules for the recently released models and those upf ro Pre-Orders. Definitely a great time to be playing Dropzone Commander with all these new infantry on the horizon. Not to mention that Dropfleet is just ahead.
The Dropzone Commander Special Edition Rulebook £40.00
This special edition still includes all the gaming content of the core rulebook, including:
- Core Rules: All the rules you need to play.
- Background: Rich and detailed setting for the DzC game universe, as well as in depth background for all four races and their units. You'll be in no doubt as to where you're fighting, why you're fighting and who you're fighting with!
- Army Lists: The full stats, lists and special rules for all four races.
- Scenarios: A wide selection of scenarios to keep your games fresh!
- Colour Schemes: A wide selection of colour schemes and camouflage patterns are showcased for each race, giving you plenty of inspiration when painting your armies! Further hobby tips, articles and information will be made available from our downloads section in the coming weeks.
- Guest Painters Pages: Some inspiring work by keen gamers and painters unaffiliated with Hawk Wargames.
- Index: Double page index of terms and key phrases.
Legionnaire Flak Teams £10.00
The man portable UM-17 Anti-Aircraft Weapon fires a terrifying stream of heavy calibre shells at the rate of hundreds of rounds a minute. Micro-computer aided targeting gimbals and a tipped phosphorus tracer rounds fired every 10th allow for accurate targeting, and overlapping fire training ensures that the enemy will be brought down with ease.
Vampires use the bat-like qualities of their hosts to cling on to the outside of Scourge dropships when entering the battlefield. Spying their prey, they unfurl their wings and pounce, latching onto unwary enemy from above and melting their way into the hull of ships, eager to get at the sweater meats inside.
Valkyries use personal jump-jet booster packs to travel at speed across the battlefield, dodging and weaving through enemy fire before descending to unleash hails of submachine gun bullets on the foe. Retaining the mods and much of the training from Siren testing, they are nimble enough to escape all but the most masterful attacks, and the added manoeuvrability of their jump packs means that they can get to where the fighting is thickest quickly before cutting down the enemy with ruthless efficiency. Much like their mythical namesake, a Valkarie is often the thing the foe sees before they go to their afterlife.
In armament and tactics they share the style of Firstborns, but writ large over the whole battlefield rather than contained to a close fight. Bio-atomiser weaponry takes the place of wave guns, stripping the flesh from enemy infantry with ease, where an underslung energy glave replaces their energy blades but maintains their close offensive capability; a Samurai pilot’s blood always flows hot with the desire to destroy their enemies eye to eye.
Attack ATVs £11.00
(waiting for rules on these atm)
The greatest threat to infantry from attack ATVs is not their explosive grenades but their chemical rounds. All resistance groups have their horror stories from Scourge weaponry, but few compare to the devastating effect of the Acid Streamer on Scourge Tormentors. If the initial attack doesn’t work, the gas that is produced as a secondary weapon finishes the job.
Fighting fire with fire, the Resistance have concocted Chem-grenade rounds. These vary from the an altered mix of the raw jelly from an Acid Streamer to pre-Scourge invasion chemical rounds, scavenged from old military installations. However the result is the same; fired into structures in grenades, the payload infects a building with noxious acidic gases and reactants capable eating into and through the toughest body armour and melting the organic substances beneath.