For those that know, I am going to the Nova Open this year. I won't be there until Friday, and have to leave on Sunday. That's just the reality of it. Because of that 40k is. It iny tournament schedule, and we only be playing Dropzone Commander. It also gives me more time to check out all the vendors there, hang in the lounge, and just talk to people. 

When it comes down to what I am taking, my Resistance has been taken off the list due to the list just not working well. 

I was taking two zhukovs and two thunderstorms and a misc bunch of other units. While the list did destroy a lot of enemy vehicles and aircraft, almost the entire army died each time I fielded it. Great fun but not viable. 

So I am down to two lists, UCM and 
Scourge. 
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...