What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com. The line up is rather short so its still a great time to get your submissions in.

Thanks for all the great work on your blog. I have finally finished my Thousand Sons project of the last three years or so! 


Originally supposed to be a dual use army for 30k/40k. But I couldn't resist adding a load of Daemons to it. 

This army has taught me a lot about working with resin as well. Such as "don't use a lighter to warm it for bending, it catches fire really easily!" 

I was happy to find that the original Legion colors found their way into the Codex as the Crimson Sons and I'm now hoping the cult rules coming in PA4 will do them justice. 

Keep up the great work and all the best with the Genisys Project! 

-Marc










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...