What's On Your Table: to submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I just put the finishing touches to a hive tyrant with a new effect I haven’t tried before Mr. Crystal Colour - Sapphire Blue. I was a bit tired of just the black with blue line highlighting I was doing and I didn’t like the prospect of painting feathered edges on all of the models like the studio armies so I added a pearl style lacquer over the existing scheme and finished it off with GW’s ardcoat gloss. 


I’ve gotta go back and do the other guys I have already painted now as I quite like how it came out. I’ve also added a photo of Roboute that I painted and all of my current work can be found on my new blog: http://r3ds-corps.blogspot.com.au/


Thanks Mate
Redscorps



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...