What's On Your Table: to submit your work, please send in up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hi just thought I'd share with you my Alpha legion Tyrant siege terminator squad. 

They started as four of the plastic terminators and the praetor from the betrayal at calth box. I have turned Praetor aethon (Now he's Alpharius technically like all the other terminators and legion troops in my army lol) into a siege master with a chainfist and combi bolter. The rest of the squad are all armed with power fists and combi bolters.


Each has also been equipped with a cyclone missile launcher. These are the missile launchers you normally get with an imperial guard sentinel which I have modified and attached to the upper carapace of the terminator armour. (the hazard pattern paint strip is an iron warriors tribute) They also have scales painted on to there turquoise armour to tie them in to the rest of my alpha legion army. 

-Kenneth








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...