There is a contest that is just getting started for Dark Age Games. Simply collect the items, take the photos (with a dark age miniature in it), and win. It is a scavenger hunt, and the prize of course are some new models for the new Fire Caste, and of course Conflagoration.
Also Just in case you haven't been keeping up on the latest card releases for the new edition.
via Dark Age Games
Would you like to play a game?
Mr. Black here, dear readers! And summer is rolling to an end soon, which means the scorching heat will subside into an icy chill. So why not celebrate that transition with a little contest?
We thought about it, and decided to have some fun with you guys. What fun is that, you may ask? Well we here at the CMoN offices have arranged a little Scavenger Hunt for you guys! That's right, time to play the part of a Wasteland Warrior and find us the items we're requesting!
One little caviate though... Each items, and every image submitted, needs to contain at least one Dark Age model to be eligible. The winner will be the one who has compiled the most impressive offering of the below requested items (so just getting them isn't enough, they have to be IMPRESSIVE!).
That being said, here is the list:
1. A picture of a fire (the more grandiose the better!)(Personal request by Mr. Black, who in no way can condone you doing anything dangerous to achieve this one).
2. Kick-ass dice. This can be any variety, d2 to d100.
3. A weapon suitable of a wasteland warrior (This can be anything from a spoon with a laser scope to... Well, I don't really know where you go from there...)
4. Picture of yourself standing over a defeated foe (Please do not actually harm anyone for this one.)
5. An old building (the more dilapidated the better- something you would see roaming the wastes).
6. Something rusty (Exercise caution here!)
All pictures should be submitted to email@example.com.
The deadline for these pictures is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2013. The winner will be announced shortly after!
So go on, wasteland warriors, get out there and show us what you can scavenge!!