Once again I am at it, working on converting my old Raiders into something a little more passable. I had decided to just use the old parts to customize something a little more similair to the new 5th edition Raiders. While I am not yet done with the conversion, I think I am getting pretty close. I posted the pics in black in white due to how badly the paint on the models currently looks. They will be re-painted and cleaned up some more, but I think I am digging the new look.


My next problem I am looking for ideas on, is how to mount the Raider onto the flying base. The old bases really are horrible, and I am looking to do something a little more customized. They will need to be able to be removed from their bases for transport. Suggestions or comments more than welcome.

Faeit 212 Community News

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...