Submit to  by sending in up What's On Your Table to 8 images of what you are working on in your  miniature wargaming hobby. Send them to natfka@live.com

I have wanted 40k munitorum crates for a while, but I usually choose models over terrain when purchasing items. Most of the terrain I play on is homemade and when I found a way to make some crates, I knew I had to do it.

These are the containers that light bulbs come in turned inside out. The beveled cardboard interior has the perfect likeness to large shipping containers and with a little extra detail provided by some layered cardboard. I now have a small collection of crates for battles. I am pleased with how they came out. Also, I want to say that the skulls pouring out of the crate was not my idea; someone sent their work into your blog a few years ago and I really liked the idea, so I borrowed it. Thanks for providing a place for the community to share their work!

-Dustin H









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...