What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Big thanks for running the site always interested to see what gets posted.

Thought I should offer this up for What's On Your Table not least because of how farcical a project it turned into. Here's my proper sized Abaddon model, which I started pretty much the day before the first 'new Abaddon coming' rumour, and I've finished surely only a shade before they announce a new official one (if I'm reading the new Calgar and 'Herald of Abbaddon' releases correctly). 


It's been literally my only 40k project for almost a year and took forever due to limited hobby time, the fact I crazily used a metal Abaddon, and the fact I never did conversion like this before and had no idea what I was doing. The final result is enthusiastic if nothing else. 

His trophy racks are still too big...

Hope you enjoy :D
-Mark








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...