What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

It's the second time I'm sending something your way. First was way back when Forgebane dropped :D
I'm currently working on a mad man's project of converting a whole 40k beastmen army(my beastmen were on my table weeks before the first roumors of 40k beasts in the Blackstone box!).
Got a couple of "cultists" ready. Some shooty and some mellee. The guy with his axe held up is a champ, another one is with chainsword+autogun. 


Also "berserker" champ(shield on power fist) and four HQ: sorcerer, dark apostle-Khorne(Cape), exalted champion-Khorne(massive axe) and the Khorne Daemon Prince. 
Rules wise I'll play them as a proxy chaos space marine army, full wysiwyg. The goal is about 1700 pts at this moment. All planned out, complete with what models will be used for which conversions(in short, one cultists battalion and one world eater full zerk) . When that's done I'm gonna add a daemon detachement. 

Still thinking what to convert the Gorgon into, any ideas? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Khorne to all! 
Cheers from Poland!
Signed, 
Simon 
P.S. Had my birthday recently and got woken up with this beauty of a cake, and since it WAS on my table, and is 40k as hell, figured I'd share :) 








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...