What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

After attending a local 30k tournament in the later half of 2017 with my Alpha legion, I was completely taken with the Night lord armies present. I was looking for an excuse to start a second legion, so I decided to convert,build and paint up a minimum of 2000 pts before the end of December 2017, and I am happy to say that I managed to finish 2000 points and then some.


Having seen some really cool projects here I figured I would submit my work as well ,and hopefully it will inspire someone else. I’m still super motivated and will keep going , so far I’m having a lot of fun doing all of these and my motivation is still going fast. So far I’ve been forced to learn how to freehand lightning and doing skull masks, so it’s been a good way to be forced to learn new skills.

I have a project log on my blog over at “icantpaint40k.blogspot.com” where I tend to update every second week.

with kind regards
Kristoffer










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...