A first look into the Thousand Sons codex that is on the near horizon. The information is gathered from the Warhammer TV from a game between the Thousand Sons and Adeptus Custodes.
via High Times on the Eastern Fringe
The Warhammer Community Team is throwing down a preview game between Adeptus Custodes and Thousand Sons. Yes, they give a sneak peak of the new Codex for the Thousand Sons.
So far warhammer community has confirmed that no new models will be released just a porting over of the tzaangors range to 40k as well as a tzeentch monster beast.
Aspiring sorceror a can take psychic powers other than smite
- Reroll 1s on the invulnerable saves is out. I didn’t catch what new aura we got.
- Legion Trait sounded like +6″ spell range (first cast per model).
- Dark Matter Crystal (a relic) allows you to remove a unit close to the bearer from the board and redeploy the unit via deep strike.
- Dark Hereticus is still in and there are plenty of more spells.
- Aspiring Sorcerers can take other spells (unsure if you can take it on top of Smite or if you drop Smite).
- Glamour of Tzeentch spell gives one of your unit -1 to hit protection.
- Doombolt spell does some damage and reduces target units move.
- Temporal Manipulation is another spell but I have no idea of what it does.
- Tzaangor Shaman is an elite choice and not HQ. The Shaman can reroll a Psychic test (probably the Elixir from AoS).
- Tzaangor Enlightened can take bows and shoot magical arrows that auto-wound on to hit rolls of 6+. Assault 1d3 shots.
- Lord of Forbidden Lore Warlord Trait give an additional spell.
- There is a stratagem that allows a unit to set up in the webway or something like that. Deep strike. Works on Tzaangors at least.
- Veterans of the Long War is still in!
- Mutalith Vortex Beast buffs nearby units. Like reroll charge rolls if you’re in the 6″ aura.