As always with a new edition, the Space Marine Codex should be the first up. Although we have not had any real official info on it yet, none of the leaks I have seen (unless I missed it) have the new Redemptor Dreadnought listed.


I do find that a little odd, since we do have the Rhino Primaris listed, perhaps the model will be available to everyone?, and with that.... look at these stats for only a 100pts. Nice. I may want to play Marines with this guy if I can get the models. Just loving the idea of the Servo Skull hub.



There are just a ton of fun entries in the new indexes..... (although im still missing a few IG tanks from a couple editions ago (still miffed on that).


Anyhow, Im really looking forward to seeing the new vehicles released. Did anyone see any stats on the Redeptor Dreadnought?

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...