What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

thanks for publishing the pics of my Dusk Knights earlier in the year - I thought I'd update you with their progress, so here are some of the models featured last time, now with added paint! I've also included some pics of units not featured last time.

As always, my blog gets a hobby update weekly on my progress, along with various other reviews/articles etc.
http://theburningeye.blogspot.co.uk/



Brother Adolfo, Grav Gunner

Epistolary Guiomar - Electromancer


Captain Alvaro - 4th 'Hazard' Company Captain


Brother Urbano - (combat free-runner?)


Sergeant Reyes



Brother Lope - squad marksman


Chapter Master Regulo - uses the Pedro Kantor rules


The first model I completed for the army - squad Primus' drop pod.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...