There are a couple of things that are going to change around the site.




Pop Ups
First off, there has been several people having issues with pop ups. While I don't know where these are coming from, I am going to systematically update each area to see if we can figure these out. These will take some time. So please be patient. There should be no pop ups on the site, as I have not put any here. I dont see them myself when I come from outside the site from various computers and mobile, so its hard for me to track down.


Comments.
Comments have become less problematics with bickering issues that are off topic. Ive read the complaints about the word filtering that Disqus has up, and we are going to test removing them. As it currently stands, I approve 99% of all flagged comments that disqus or readers flag.

Removing the word filters from Disqus, I will be relying on readers to not fall into hateful belittling of other readers. Please be respectful of others as you would if you were standing in front of them. If something gets out of hand, flag it.





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...