What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Age of Sigmar brought me back to Warhammern after 20years. I thought about returning many times but the game was just too daunting. When a friend told me about the 4 pages of the new rules, I had to see what was up. I'm very happy without I found.... no WAAC players and good missions and scenarios. The only thing disappointing is the 'squating' of the  tomb Kings. So I rushed out and grabbed a tomb king army before it disappeared completely.  Here are a few of them. Then I bought the Orc force of my dreams. This is the first unit I've painted for my savage orc force. I call them the red river gang: Fat Morty, Deep Joe and Ol'hateful. More to come soon...


"Because I said so, that's why!" - Supreme Leader Megatron.







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...