What's On Your Table tonight are Grey Knights. If you would like to send in your gaming related images, please send them to natfka@live.com. Up to 8 images or a short video. 


Hope your holiday season is going well.  I thought I’d send a new submission your way.  I’ve been playing around with my airbrush and thought I’d use the holidays to learn how to finally use it, and work through my pile of shame.  Additionally I’ve been working on OSL techniques, but I’m still not quite there yet.  I’ve been sitting on a half painted army of Grey Knights for almost 8 years, thanks to the airbrush and a day working with a buddy I’ve managed to get 20 models done! Only 26 models and a storm raven left!  My personal goal is to finish all the troops by new years!

-Elton







 

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...