We are back with What's On Your Table. Want to share your hobby related project, send in up to 8 pics or a short video of what you are working on to natfka@live.com

Hi there, my gaming group and I are diving into Necromunda right now because we are a little put off of regular 40k at the moment. So we are all assembling our gangs.

I started both my gangs last year just as a little side project and have been slowly poking away at them at random times. But now that a full campaign seems to be in sights I finished painting up my gangs in a hurry. 

House Goliath is my favourite gang, their backstory is actually really interesting and I thought that Gene Smithing was a really cool idea. My gang is the "Bone Forge Behemoths" and I suped up my forge tyrant Tychus so much I thought he deserved a mini big enough to match. 

I also love Enforcers and I thought that they would look great in the colours of the COG from Gears of War. So I tried to get my subjugators to look like Onyx Guard and my standard Enforcers to look like regular COG soldiers. 

Cheers! 
- Joey










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...