I am working on my raiders still. I have three that are just about done. I have 6 more raiders to do and 3 ravagers. Right now I am fighting with my Venoms, but I should be able to get them figured out sometime this coming week.

Of note, I decided since my last post on this, to completely remove the sails, and not do them. Instead I am going to probably set up a bunch of spikes and spears with chains and skulls etc down the center of each raider. I figured that since I am basically just redoing my dark eldar with current models, there is not much need to put sails on them. I will still have this option though later if I feel a need to.

The pictures are not the best, but it is still a work in progress. Nor are they really painted yet except with the ancient horrid paint they had on them from before. Here they are.



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...