Submit to  by sending in up What's On Your Table to 8 images of what you are working on in your  miniature wargaming hobby. Send them to natfka@live.com 


So me and my friend (nickname Razazel) did these models as part of our mutual challenge. Approximately half a year ago, we started painting same or similar models for friends who then voted for winner (without knowing who painted which mini). These are photos of last minis (it was a draw in this We got to paint models we would not buy and try new techniques in the process.

For me, the lessons were to use more colors and try to work with color theory a bit. Reason was I got feedback my minis were bland and I should use more contrast. I recommend trying this out with your friends as well, it was sometimes frustrating, but I think we made a great memory :). And ultimately, it was great fun.

I am sending these photos with my friend’s consent.

Take care,
Lynx










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...