What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I have been working over my forces of the Inquisition for over a year, and I shared it with you several times; recently I've finished my Inquisitorial Honour Guard. 


I was fed up with two almost the same models of crusaders, so I decided co create some marines. Grey Knights were great for that purpose, and thus no great ammount of converting was needed. I just swapped their shoulderpads with symbols of Deathwatch, and used a bit diffrent colour scheme. (I know Deathwatches are black, those ones are permamently serving my Inquisitor, and thus got some diffrent colour, becouse hey, why not?)

You may check my DeviantArt,
http://fleshcraftkitbash.deviantart.com/
I hope my work is getting better every time I send it here,

Regards,
Tymoteusz






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...