What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I thought you might be interested in this.  I have just finished building a modular gaming board that fits on our dining table. It’s in 3 pieces and is designed to provide a 6’x4’ or 4’x4’ playing surface.  I designed it myself and built in a ‘shelf’ at each end for drinks, dice, tape measures  models etc. 


I am quite pleased with the end result.  I haven’t kept a record of the cost but it can’t have been much more than £50.  I did have three 2’x4’ boards already which were mounted on to the frames for the playing surface.  Two of these were original GW boards from the 90s ! The underside has strips of felt glued on so that it doesn’t damage the Dining table. The construction method is pretty much the same as that used for model railway baseboards.

Chris







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...