Primaris Bikers? Yea.... most likely coming at some point. It seem logical, but would they need a larger differently designed bike? Jetbikes? Who knows. Here is the latest rumors.



Please remember that this is a rumor.... apply salt here

via Ishagu on B&C
I heard a rumour about Primaris BIKERS this year. They might be released alongside SW. 

From my usual sometimes correct info leaker 
I actually heard this a few weeks ago but didn't want to make a new topic about it. I thought I'd mention it seeing as the conversation turned to Primaris and potential new units.

All I was told is that a Primaris biker unit would likely be released this year. I wasn't even given details if it would be jetbikes or not, but I expect so as they have the anti grav thing going on.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...