What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I have started in my “Grot Guard” recently. I had hoped to finish a few more before submitting but saw you needed a few more pics for your site. Description below...


I love the idea of thieving grots stealing all the imperial equipment and using it against the former owners, only to get so excited as to start mimicking their behaviour and tactics. This will be a 100% Astra Militarum codex army and finally a chance to model and play with the looted wagons I’ve had kicking around for ten years. I will be using the original Grot models as conscripts to differentiate in game (and avoid converting too many Cadian grots!) as well as to use in my ork army. Thanks for including my pics, I have been painting these basically one hour at a time over the last few months while my baby twins were napping. There’s always time to hobby!

Matthew








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...