What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hey people!
Haven't send you pics for a long time, that's a shame since I sent my first pics when I started kitbashing for Inquisitor 28 some year ago (perhaps some remember the skitarii-warrior based on the Darkoath Chieftain)..


I have walked a long road since then and with inspirational help of a great community have created my own army (not tested on the tabletop, and no rules yet):

The Black Phallanx Penal Crusade
Mostly present on instagram via #blackphallanx or on my very humble and mostly neclected blog at 
https://koernl.wordpress.com/

Tried to focus on 8 characteristic pics for your consideration ;)

I would like to thank all you people out there in the hobby, may it be kitbasher or painter, for keeping the little plastic things hitting the table and for giving inspiration, advice and excellence to each other!
Thank you!

PS: working on their lore to be presentable atm...stay tuned!

-Christof











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...