What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hi there,
Thought I’d share these with you. I’m entering the 40k Throne of Skulls event at the end of the month and decided last minute that I wanted some scouts in my army...


Picked these guys up last week and used what seems to be becoming my trademark technique of starting from a grey or silver undercoat, using nothing it washes and glazes over successive drybrushed layers to achieve this finish, which I’m pretty happy with. 

The only thing that wasn’t washed and glazes was the base, and there’s a touch of weathering powder around the bottom 3rd of the miniatures.

These guys have no unit markings, they’re still Neophytes, yet to earn their place within the knightly order, yet to earn their own hereldry...

Hope you like them!

Dr Dave










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...