There are lots of great armies available for the NOCF 2018 Summer Raffles, but I wanted to start focusing in on a few to really show off just how much effort the people put in that made these miniatures such an amazing deal for charity.
The World Eater army is big and its only $2 tickets to get in on this raffle. Personally I can't imagine just how amazing it would be to win this army. Here is the contents and information for this raffle.
Bloody Feast: World Eaters
From the beginning of the Horus Heresy, the World Eaters have fought in the vanguard of every battle, fighting in the bloodiest assaults, preferring to tear their enemies apart in melee rather than rely on long-range firepower. Angron’s warriors cut a bloody swathe across the galaxy towards Terra, drinking the blood of their victims and taking their skulls to honor their new master, the Blood God Khorne.
A solid mix of ranged support and close combat ferocity, this army is a great starting force for any new Horus Heresy player, and also makes a great addition to any existing World Eaters collection.
1x Centurion in Terminator Armor (Jeff Jenkins)
1x Contemptor Dreadnaught (Damon Drescher)
10x World Eater Terminators (Jake Landis)
20x Veteran Marines (Andrew Gray and Celso Mendez)
5x Support Marines (Nathan Herron)
5x Heavy Support Marines (David Pauwels)
2x Deimos-pattern Rhino Transports (Rich Erickson)
1x Spartan Assault Vehicle (Brian Ballard)
1x Sicarian Acastus (Marc Raley)
What you need to know......
Get Tickets for the Bloody Feast World Eaters here
A lot more Raffles going on now, Including a Warhound Titan, Ultramarines Army, Iron Warriors, and much more
Here are some important things to note:
• These are RAFFLES, not auctions. It's "everyone with a ticket has a chance to win".
• Tickets can be purchased from ANYWHERE in the world via the website (novaopenfoundation.org)
• You DO NOT have to be present at NOVA Open to win. We WILL ship anywhere in the world with a valid mailing address.
• Tickets are either $2 and $5 and may or may not be limited
• Our aim is to send 95c from every dollar spent on raffle tickets to the charities designated. The other 5c goes towards covering Paypal fees and shipping costs.
• Tickets will be on-sale July 1st and will finish at the end of the day on September 1st. Drawings will be done and announced on September 2nd. Winners will be contacted individually in the following days.