What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

These are some of my possessed space marines. I decided that Possessed Space Marines are too uniform since they could be possessed by an infinite variety of things from the warp.  So I'm converting all over mine and getting more confident and ambitious with each effort. Also, you may notice the mix of factions amongst the possessed? I collect Thousand Sons but if figure, with their low numbers and desire for power... they wouldn't want to risk losing freedom or bodies to Daemons... so why not bind a Daemon to an enemies body and use that? I have more to come and they are only getting more weird...


If you want to know more about the builds or want to let me know what you think on the blog, constructive feedback is always welcome.

https://krakendoomcool.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/my-most-prized-possessions/

-Adam










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...