This year at Valhalla , there was one game that not only stood out, but was hard sometimes to get in a game with. Zombicide was the rockstar board game of Valhalla, practically being played all the time. While I did not get to get a game of it in, it was probably the one thing at Valhalla that  I missed out on as it was extremely popular.


I watched parts of several games, and the tables were always full of lots of excited Players as the zombies closed in on them. Out of the games played, I was told that the players working together were only able to win about 25% of the games, as the zombies overwhelmed them. The game appears to take considerable team work to win.

This is definitely one of the games that is definitely on my list to check out more when I get home later today. It would be tremendous fun with my own gaming groups. There was even some swag with miniatures for the game given out to the guests for Valhalla by Cool Mini or Not. You can check out the game on their site.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...