Tonight for 'What's On Your Table" we get to see Tom Denny's Alpha Legion for the Horus Heresy. Its a work in progress, and I think he is on the right track. (not literally for all those looking for someone stuck on the tracks of his tank)


I’ve very recently started work on a Horus Heresy Alpha Legion army ever since the third book, Extermination, was released.
I’ve attached some images below of my first 10 man squad of tactical marines and a Spartan Assault tank.
Please note, these are still classified as WIPs as the Spartan is missing doors (I’m waiting on the FW Alpha Legion ones to be released which I saw a the FW Open day) and the marines are missing shoulder pads (again, waiting on the legion ones to be releases) plus weathering.
Let me know what you think, appreciate it.
Cheers,
Tom Denny














What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...