Today we have a Warhound Titan for "What's On Your Table" to check out by Kyle Singer. Check this out


I really like the new "what on your table" post and i though i would share what i have been working on this month. I have been building myself a warhound titan and it's been shaping up really well. You can see that the sevitor and hatch are magnetized so I can choose to remove him and close the hatch if I wish. I also put the mechanical parts of some pens in the back so i can represent the void shields by clicking the buttons up or down. hope you enjoy it.

-Kyle Singer










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...