Tonight's Installment of What's On Your Table is from Russell Colebrook, who also runs a blog called A Might Gaunt.


I decided to start a Tyranid hive fleet. I slowly acquired about 2000 points over the past 3 months.  In between that I have been getting in a few games with my Astra Militarum. People can follow the Hive fleets progress and other bat reps on
my blog.

(Shamless plug)
http://mightygaunt.blogspot.ca/

Thanks
Russell B Colebrook










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...