Death Guard get their Faction Focus looking at how they will play and just a few specific rules for the Factions.

I am going back and re-labeling the faction focus lists today for easier reference. (if you do a search on the site for Faction Focus, these will all show up.


Faction Focus Death Guard
 via the Warhammer Community

How They Play in the New Edition
Sam: My favorite change of the new edition is how many more Command points the servants of the Plague God have at their disposal. My Death Guard army usually didn’t have more than 8 or 9 Command points, most of which I’d spend to use the Cloud of Flies Stratagem to shield an important unit each round. Now, not only will my army start the game with more Command points, but I’ll gain a bonus Command point in each of my turns. That bonus means I can activate Cloud of Flies every single round and still have 12 Command points left in a Strike Force game for other powerful Stratagems.






Plagueburst Crawlers




Deathshroud Terminators




Blightlord Terminators and Foul Blightspawn



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...