What's On Your Table. To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Hey Natfka, you said you wanted stuff for what's on your table. We'll I've been working on a number of projects on my blog 40kaddict.uk currently I've got a Deathwing Land Raider Redeemer, 2 Apetus Titanicus Warhounds and a Reaver, a Galvanic Servo-hauler and the start of a Nurgle Blood Bowl team.


The Nurgle player and team tokens are done to try and get a feel for my scheme but the rest are only at the primed stage. I tend to have plenty of projects on the go so when something becomes a challenge that might stall my creativity I quickly switch to another project to keep painting and motivated.

Most of my lockdown has been spent painting my Deathwing Knights which were a real slog, hence why I needed all these other things to do when they got tough. But I completed them and followed up with the Tyranid Rippers, an easy task in comparison and rewarding to get something else finished with so much supposed free time.

Hopefully I'll get through the rest of these projects before the end of lockdown. Stay safe, all the best

Dave









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...