What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

I recently finished painting up a Chaos Knight for my Slaanesh army and wanted to submit it.  I bought it back in 7th ed and converted it to be an Undivided Knight and it sat on my shelf for years and only recently got the inspiration to strip the bits and rebuild it for Slaanesh.  I also have a couple of Creature Caster models I'd like to share, though they are technically nsfw and I don't know if those are allowed, so feel free to omit them if necessary.  The Lady of Depravity is being used as a winged daemon princess and the Queen of Ecstasy is my Keeper of Secrets, still a work in progress.  


The mask and the sonic cannon on the knight are both 3d printed from third party creators.

Thanks!
Apocryphus






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...