What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I have been a Sisters of Battle tragic since back in the day when they had their own all metal box set. As one of my gaming buddies will attest, this army took me FOREVER to finish! And now with the various revisions to the codexes and the impending arrival of eighth edition it's time to dust off the boxes and make sure I'm ready to go for whatever is coming.

My Canoness with the Jump Pack is one of my most favourite models ever. It's a shame that she's invalid in the new codex. Most of the characters in the army have the split colour scheme and kabuki looking face paint.

The normal Canoness is a stock standard HQ choice with a melta pistol. Her performance in past games has been underwhelming to say the least. Thank the Emperor for Celestine (in either guise!)

Ephrael Stern was a gift from an old friend. She came as a multi part model with an Inquisitor Silas Hand model that was less than inspiring. However, Ephrael Stern is an amazingly beautiful model and every time I look at it, I don't think I've done it justice.

My various efforts with my Sister of Battle armies can be found here: http://www.spruegrey.com/tag/sisters-of-battle/

-Adam









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...