What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Always impressed with the photos you share. I thought I'd put my minis into the ring, I've  been working on these for at least a year now. The glorious army's of the Fordge World Ryza,  plus a pesky infestation on one of its mining planets as if Orks 馃崉 wernt bad enough 馃槈 here's hoping 8th edition expands on the war of Ryza I always think it's over looked due to the  Armageddon wars. (cool new game though!)  
But the home of the plasma weapon? In a never ending greenskin war, plus some Catachan devil's.... Come on......Love to see a campaign with the ever  long awaited new Catachan minis 馃槤 that said I'd settle for new Paretorian Guard 馃拏 well wish listing over thanks for all the cool blogs I'm out  

-Magos J 

Ps grammar natzies, I surrender. Not!  馃槵 damn it Jim I'm a painter  not a word smith 馃枛








Faeit 212 Community News

< !- Site Check -->
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...