I don't know how many of you have tried this game, but I personally have loved it, and have a couple armies myself. Now the game is easier to get into, as they are releasing a new 2 player starter set! Of course I have not seen them up for pre-orders yet.... but this is very cool.


Here is a link to the unboxing of the new starter set. I need to get this when it becomes available. What a great way to start a new faction for Dark Age.
http://dark-age.com/unboxing-the-path-to-glory-2-player-starter-set/


Check out the All-Stars here in a starter set battle report.
Dave Taylor and Bryan Steele go head to head in a battle report featuring the Faction Starter Boxes for the Dragyri Shadow Caste and Kukulkani!





Unboxing Pics from the Site











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...