Quite a few repacks for the Stormcast Eternals today, along with several new reinforcements. Check out the latest editions for the Stormcast Eternals, and their new Battletome.
New Pre-Orders From Games Workshop Today
Deathworld Forest £80
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals Limited Edition £50
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals £25
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (eBook) £19.99
Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers £45
Space Marine Legends: Cassius (Hardback) £12.99
Deadly, menacing and bizarre, forest deathworlds are attritional battle zones. When a soldier fights on one, they have to withstand not only the vicious artillery of the foe, but the horrifying cluster-vines, crystal shards and strange relics add an extra layer of unimaginable danger. Shardwrack spines form impenetrable barriers over the millennia, barbed venomgorse and grapple weed snake insidiously toward any living being, pumping them full of debilitating neurotoxin and eldritch ruins resonate with the psychic energies of their long-passed creators. Where there grows a deathworld forest, nothing is safe.
This 84-component multi-part plastic kit contains the parts needed to build a Deathworld Forest, complete with rules for each component. The shardwrack spines, barbed venomgorse, eldritch ruins and grapple weed can be modelled in any way you like – create your own unique forest with multiple kits!
Receive a set of Prayers of the Stormhosts Cards free with every purchased Battletome: Stormcast Eternals, while stocks last. Click here to find out more.
A glorious vision of golden celestial light, a living embodiment of the God-King’s might, the Stormcast Eternals are messengers of vengeance armed with the might of stars. Once-mortal champions of Order forged by Sigmar into an astonishing fighting force, hurled down from the heavens to meet the forces of Chaos head-on, they wreak bloody revenge on the Dark Gods, the corruptors of the realms. Following the brutal battles of the All-gates, the Stormcast Eternals lead the forces of Order in reclaiming the lands of the Mortal Realms, leveraging the power of the heavens to smite the corruptions of Chaos that plague these territories.
This 164-page hardback Battletome is dedicated to the combined forces of the Stormcast Eternals, including the Extremis Chamber. It contains:
- Forces of the Stormcast Eternals – a huge compilation of rules and abilities for all Stormcast Eternals armies, including the new Scions of the Storm Battle Trait, allowing you to deploy in the Celestial Realm and join the battle where they are most needed;
- Plenty of ways to customise your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar for Open, Narrative and Matched Play;
- Lots of ways to customise your Stormcast armies – new Command Traits, Blessed Weapons, Enchanted Armour, Magical Artefacts, Treasured Standards, Mystic Lights and Prayers of the Stormhosts;
- Steeds of the Celestial Realm – new exceptional traits for heroes riding Dracoths, Stardrakes and Gryph-chargers;
- Warscrolls for the full Stormcast Eternals range, featuring points for every model, and a massive 29 Warscroll battalions – many detailing the Stormhosts who have taken part in the battle for the Mortal Realms so far;
- Path to Glory rules and Warband tables allowing you to put together your own Strike, Extremis or Vanguard Auxiliary Chambers;
- a host of uniform guides, as well as background for every unit, character and monster of the Stormcast Eternals, along with an explanation of the typical Stormhost organisation.
Pack-hunting creatures from the realm of Azyr, Gryph-hounds are noble beasts who detest corruption. Their sharp senses pierce deception as easily as their beaks and claws shred the flesh of the unfaithful. Packs of Gryph-hounds are known to ally themselves to those fighting for a just cause, and they offer loyalty and protection to their companions.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 6 Gryph-hounds. 2 of these can be assembled as Gryph-hound Alphas, who make more attacks with their beaks and claws. Supplied with 6 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Bold raiders and expert scouts, the Vanguard-Hunters are the elite infantry of the Vanguard Auxiliary Chambers. Battle-hardened veterans, they are experts at using the terrain to their advantage. Their daring guerilla raids necessitate constant movement – more than once has a thought-unassailable position been scaled and destroyed by a band of Vanguard-Hunters who have made themselves invisible during the madness of battle. Their weapons suit their role – heavy-bladed swords and short-hafted axes cut through brush, briar and flesh, and boltstorm pistols are easy to fire on the move.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Vanguard-Hunters. They come with a host of details, appropriate to their constant movement and veteran status: 2 shock handaxes and 10 sets of boltstorm magazines to attach to their waists, as well as grappling hooks and satchels. 2 arms featuring reloading boltstorm pistols are included as an optional assembly.
2 models in the kit can hold an astral compass – perfect for nomadic guerilla warfare, this arcane device allows them to navigate impossible geometries with ease, and thus attack the enemy from angles they least expect.
2 models can be assembled as Hunter-Primes – these variants feature a unique, sculpted shoulder pad with a bear motif, and carry their own shock handaxe, with inflicts extra attacks in-game.
This kit is supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.