From the Faeit 212 Community Site: by Morpheus "The Fantasy Hammer"
thefantasyhammer.blogspot.com

Hi there! I bought Citadel texture Valhallan Blizzard during Armies on Parade 2016 and tried it as soon as I got back home. I was very lucky to have a perfect miniature to show the snow effect - Chaos Space Marines Cultist of Tzeentch from Warhammer 40k Dark Vengeance set. I painted it some time ago, but I still thought it wasn't finished - until now =) I hope that you like the results! Below is a short review of this new Games Workshop paint and a video in which I show how I use Valhallan Blizzard. It was meant to be used for making a snow-covered base, but I also tried to make a freshly fallen snow effect on the miniature.


http://faeit212communitynews.blogspot.com/2016/10/snow-effect-citadel-texture-valhallan-blizzard.html







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...