What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Long time reader, first time caller.
Attached are some images of my Tau Supremacy Armour for your Whats on your table posts.
I posted these same images to the warhammer40k subbreddit earlier this year and had been meaning to send them to you as well. Link here

Not sure what to say about it, I've got no idea how many total hours were put in once it was complete, something in the region of a lot. Sort of old school mech inspired, I picture my tau as a lot more grittier than their traditional style. Plenty of battle damage, chipped paint, burnt exhaust ports, fiery furnance like glows through vents, burnt weapon barrels, and a touch of osl from the lenses.

Kaegyn ~ silkenFOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...